**** AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLIENTS ****
After care is CRUCIAL to the healing process. Not following the after care may hinder results so please follow these!!
EYE LINER INSTRUCTIONS:
LIP COLOR/LIP LINER AFTERCARE:
- It is 100% normal for your lips to feel chapped or dry after the procedure.
- Keep using the Vaseline on them to keep them moisturized (You may also use Aquaphor if desired).
- The color will be very bold immediately following the procedure & will change throughout the healing process, the color will come back AFTER 4 WEEKS, so please do not be alarmed!
- It is normal to experience swelling or puffiness. After you get home and the numbness subsides you may gently use ice packs and take antihistamines to help.
- Apply Aquaphor or Vaseline to lips all throughout the day whenever they feel dry.
- DO NOT force, pick or peel lips as the lips will start to peel. (this is a completely normal part of the process.)
- AVOID applying any products that contain Aloe or Vitamin E while healing, as they contain natural enzymes that will lighten the area and change the color.
- If swollen or puffiness appears: you may use: ice packs and antihistamines. (Such as Benadryl, if able to.)
- If prone to cold sores, fever blisters or herpes – YOU MUST obtain a prescription for Valtrex or Zovirax from your doctor to take before and after.
- *Absolutely NO Retin-A, Retinol or any other products that will exfoliate your skin on any treated area. IF DONE, IT WILL FADE THE COLOR.*
Attention: RESULTS ARE NOT DETERMINED UNTIL AFTER A TOUCH-UP IS COMPLETED!!
Touch-Ups may vary in price. You may need more than 2 appointments if you require correction work from another artist!
Please schedule your touch up appointment ahead of time. Thank you for reading this! 🙂